Brake Fade

Reactions
I have been having brake issues with my 2015 Nissan Armada Platinum W/ 46k miles
I live in western colorado. When making day trips up to the local mountain I am having brake fade and shaking like the rotors are warped. After the first time I brought it into the dealer because I had just purchased the truck with 27k on it. they turned the rotors but only seemed to make this issue worse. Yes the next trip it did the same thing only worse. I am pretty sure they are getting really hot. Coming down the mountain the elevation change is 11,234' to 4,538' over about a 20 mile stretch. I wasn't getting a lot of brake fade but they would heat up and start shaking almost immediately.(within a mile or two). Dealer would not cover anything so I purchased Power Stop K5822 Front and Rear Z23 Evolution Brake Kit with Drilled/Slotted Rotors and Ceramic Brake Pads. They seemed to be working great. I towed a 7000 lb equipment trailer to Northern MN and back (roughly 4500 miles) with zero brake issues. Went up to the mountain for a family hike and on the way home sure enough more issues. This time brake fade so bad I almost could not stop. Everyone I talk says I am riding the brakes to much. In my truck (not the wifes) I have made this trip 100 plus times and never had an issue even when loaded down.I installed these new brakes myself. I do my own work and have for years. Does anyone else have an issue like this or have any insight for me. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk